This last weekend we ventured up to Fresno for a surprise 60
th birthday party for my dad. His birthday is technically not until July 1st, but my mom wanted to make sure that it was a surprise. He had no clue so I would say the surprise was a
success. The most amazing part is that most of the grandchildren knew about the party and didn't spill the beans. :) There were a lot of family and friends there and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time.


We were nice enough to not put 60 candles on the cake...I don't think they would have fit anyway.


Kelly and Julio decided to come even though she is due in just a few weeks. We were excited to get to see them!

The Ward Family after the party.

The Ward family just a few years ago. I am just glad I have teeth now. (My brother, Matt ,put together a video for the party. He drug out a lot of old photos.)

This is one of my favorite pictures of my dad. It makes me laugh
every time I see it. That is Jeremy hanging upside down hanging on to my dad's leg.

Kelly's first birthday

Picking up Kelly from her mission in New Orleans.

I am so grateful for my dad and the incredible father that he is. Thanks for everything you do, Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment