Kaleigh and Meghan came down and spent some time with us this last week. It was a lot of fun to have them here and very helpful to have another set of hands. We headed down to Newport Beach for the day, Thursday. It was a very pretty day.

We built a huge sand castle and played in the sand for hours.

Mommy and her boys.
Kaleigh buried Ryan in the sand. I was pretty surprised he would let her do it. He usually won't hold still long enough for anything like that.

Meghan dug up a bunch of sand crabs. Tyler thought they were hilarious and kept picking them up and spiking them off the ground.

3 comments:
So fun! I can't wait until I can stay home and we can have beach adventures together :)
How often do you go to the beach, I think I would go a lot if I lived close by, I'm saying that cause I don't live anywhere close and it is so stinking hot here, that I want to be by the water everyday.
We go pretty often in the summer. We have a standing beach day every week with all the moms in my ward. I love the beach, but it can be a lot of work to get little ones there. Worth it though. :)
Post a Comment