Thursday, June 19, 2008

9 Years Ago...

Nine years ago today, Doug and I were married in the Los Angeles Temple. What an exciting nine years it has been. I remember that day vividly and how excited I was to marry you! I love you, sweetheart and I am grateful for you everyday. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and father. (Our engagement pictures. Man, how young we look.)

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Whoa! Who are those kids? :)

award said...

Congrats Kristen and Doug. Feels like it was yesterday and a lifetime ago, eh? Hope you enjoy a million more!

Eminnick said...

I was thinking that you two look exactly the same, you haven't changed at all. Wow, it must be nice. See you at Shaver!

jennifer said...

i love the engagement photos. you two really don't look much different than you did back then. happy anniversary guys. love ya.