Monday, April 14, 2008
I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home...
We love our Daddy a lot around our house. It is the highlight of our day when we hear the garage door open and know that he is home. The boys usually can't wait for him to come inside and run to meet him. One day last week he surprised us and came home for a little while during lunch time. He was home long enough to do a Lego project with Ryan...Tyler observed the whole thing.
Daddy telling the boys a story before bedtime. Mommy is not so creative and usually just reads books, but Daddy creates his own stories and the boys are in heaven as you can see.
I am especially grateful for Doug and the wonderful father that he is. I knew he would be good when I married him, but I didn't know he would be this good. :) We love you, Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aw, what a sweet post :) And it's not even father's day or anything . . . :)
That's so sweet, it made me tear up. I love my brother Doug. He really is a great daddy! Those two just adore him and that also is making me tear up.
Post a Comment