Monday, April 28, 2008
Kelly and Julio...
My little sister, Kelly and her husband, Julio came this last weekend to go to the temple and stay for a few days for a visit. Doug and I met them up in LA on Friday night so we could take them to Comedy Sportz (a very fun improv group...a lot like "Who's Line Is It Anyway"). Doug and I have been multiple times and always have a good time. Unfortunately, this time most of the audience was the Gilbert High School Drama Club (From Arizona). Yikes! Is all I have to say. It was still a lot of fun though.
Saturday we just relaxed, went swimming, rode motorcycles, went to eat, made homemade ice cream, and played games.
The boys with Uncle Julio on the mini bike.
Ryan "rocking out" with Uncle Julio.
Everyone joining in on the jam session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Where's the video of Julio singing and playing? Truly one of his greatest gifts...
Post a Comment