Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Little Fish...

Ryan has always loved the water and swimming, but it was hard to tell if Tyler would follow suit. Last summer Tyler was barely a year old and mildly interested in getting wet. This year already he is a little fish. In fact, the somewhat scary part is he will just take off swimming and not care if anyone is even there to catch him. Ahhh! A little nerve racking, but I am happy that he is so comfortable in the water.
Tyler with some dive sticks. One of my favorite parts is when he swims out to the middle of the spa and just hangs out and blows bubbles.
Tyler getting ready to swim to Daddy. If you look closely, you can see Ryan down at the bottom of the spa picking up dive sticks and rings.
My swimming boys! I am glad that they have as much fun in the water as Doug and I do.

3 comments:

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Oh they are such cute kids! Tyler is really getting big. Miss you guys :(

Ashes said...

Thats great he's such a fish! Did you do swimming lessons with him, or did you teach him? By the way tell Doug we think the nickname "Mad Dawg" is super cute! Only 1more week of full-time work and then I will have more open time during the week so lets do lunch soon!

Kristen said...

Ash,
I taught swim lessons for a long time...so that has come in handy in teaching the boys to swim. I think "Mad Dawg" is really cute too. :) Are you guys back from Utah yet??? We will have to get together soon...we miss hanging out with you guys.
Kristen