Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Cousins and Showers
This last weekend the boys and I headed up to Fresno for Kelly's baby shower. Ryan has been looking forward to seeing his cousins for weeks now. The shower turned out really nice and Kelly and baby made out with quite the loot.
Kelly and her pregnant belly.
My sisters... Kari and Kelly.
Ryan had a sleep over at Grandma Karen's house with Lizzie and Ammon (actually Ammon didn't quite make it through the night.)
Maddie, Ryan, Lizzie, and Ammon. Ryan really loves his cousins!
Tyler with Uncle Robb Bob. This pretty much sums him up this weekend...ornery. I am talking about Tyler, not Uncle Robb. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
love the sisters pic! you girls are too cute!
and you can say "ornery uncle robb" - he has his moments too... ;)
Actually, I thought Robb was kinda ornery as well...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. From the title of this post, I was expecting much different subject matter :)
The trip looks fun. Congrats to Kelly!
We decided to lock our blog because of some concerns we've had lately but we still would love to have you participate in our blog. Therefore we wanted to extend an invite to you but we need an email address which we don't have. Ours is bradandbecca@gmail.com so if you'd zip us an email we'll send you an invite.
Post a Comment