Monday, March 23, 2009
Ryan's Preschool Open House
Ryan's preschool just had their open house the other night. We got the opportunity to come and tour his room and see all of the neat things he has been up to. He tells me about most of the things they learn, but there were a few things I had not seen before.
Ryan sitting next to his giraffe. They have been learning about Noah's Ark this month so there were a lot of animal oriented things around the room.
Doug and I got a good laugh about this one. Most of the kids talked about how penguins are black and white, but Ryan had to make sure we knew they lived in South America. I also like the commentary on what the penguin is saying..."ahhhh".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the penguin that lives in South America... I think when i was his age I didn't even know south america existed...Hope all is well!! Lemme know if you guys will be visiting soon!
Post a Comment