Monday, January 12, 2009
Our Announcement!!!!!!!!!
We are expecting a new little arrival to our family. Our little one is due July 23rd. I wanted to wait till I was out of the woods until I made my announcement. I have been to the doctor twice now and it was such a sweet sight to see our little one's heartbeat. I didn't realize how special it really was until I had my miscarriage this summer. Doug and I are really excited and Ryan insists that this one has to be a sister...we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
woo hoo! we are super excited for you guys. and your baby counter is totally cute!
Congratulations you guys! I wish the best for you during the pregnancy! :)
Yeah!! How much longer till you find out the gender??
Woot woot! Baby club 2009!
Congrats I hope your boys get their wish granted.
Yeah!! Congratulations. I hoped for a girl once.....but it was not to be. Boys are fun and I would rather go see a monster truck show than High School Musical too. I bet your boys are so excited!
BOY #3 is on his way...
Don't mess with a team batting 1000.
I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations and I will be sending my thoughts your way for a "girl" (and of course a healthy, happy baby) :)
Post a Comment