Sunday, January 11, 2009
Monster Jam
We went to Monster Jam at Angel's Stadium this last weekend. It is the highlight of the year for our boys, and Doug and I actually really enjoy it as well. It was a beautiful night upper 60's low 70's...we couldn't have asked for better weather.
Maximum Destruction...this is Ryan's favorite truck. He was so excited to see it, and the driver did not disappoint.
A little family shot. I love that Tyler is picking his nose...lovely. :)
Dave and Caitlin came with us as well. I think Dave might have actually enjoyed it more than the boys. (Notice Tyler picking his nose again)
Tyler's favorite truck is GraveDigger. He about came out of his skin every time he saw him. Gravedigger drove so crazy that he actually broke his wheel off (you may notice it rolling away). Tyler has not stop talking about it since. He has told anyone who will listen to him about it, including strangers. I will say that I would rather go to the monster truck show than go see "High School Musical", so I guess it's a good thing I am a mom to boys. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment