Saturday, January 3, 2009

Look Who Got Glasses

Our little Tyler Bug had to get glasses. We started to notice a few months ago that one of his little eyes was turning inward anytime he tried to focus really hard on something. I think I actually read on a friend's blog that the same thing was happening to their child and they had to get them glasses. I decided I better get him into a eye doctor. Sure enough one of his little eyes has better vision than the other so he needed glasses. I was glad that I got him in and didn't wait on this, but there was also a certain amount of dread. How on earth do you get a two year old to keep his glasses on? Then there was the worry that he would break them the first day(these little puppies cost us an arm and a leg). Well, we have had them two and half weeks and so far so good. He hasn't been perfect about keeping them on, but he has done better than I thought he would do. I am still trying to get used to seeing him in them, but he does look pretty cute.

5 comments:

Robb said...

We saw pics on your mom's iPhone. He is so dang cute with glasses! Zach was young when he wore glasses (OK...Not two...but he was little) and he managed to keep them as long as he needed them.

Anonymous said...

He's super cute. I need to see pictures of the eye patch too.

jennifer said...

he is so cute with those glasses! of course he was cute already... there's just something about his new look. he looks so refined and grown up.

Becky said...

Love 'em. He looks adorable!

Laurie said...

He does look good in glasses.

The matching PJs are very, very cute.

I just realized you and your blog are not on my sidebar!....Now you are.