Monday, November 17, 2008

Soccer Season

Ryan just completed his soccer season. He has come such a long way in one season...we are so proud of him. He played this summer and was less than interested in the whole thing, but something finally clicked this season and he became the little soccer machine. Scoring at least one goal in every game. No more getting frustrated when someone bumped him, or crying at the drop of a hat. He hustled and put forth a lot of effort.
Ryan in front of his team's flag...."Red Volcanoes".
Cutting off the play...I like it!
Enjoying some pizza at his end of the season soccer party.
His trophy. He was so proud of this trophy and was beaming when they called his name.
Ryan with one of his biggest fans. Tyler could be heard from the sidelines cheering Ryan on most games. "Go Reeya,(his nickname for Ryan)Go!!!!"

3 comments:

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Awe too cute! I want to watch Ryan play!

Caitlin said...

What a little superstar! The red volcanoes must strike fear into the heart of all of their opponents :)

Anonymous said...

I like Tyler's fish lips in the last picture.