Thursday, November 20, 2008
Beach Fun
This last weekend we made a little impromptu visit to the beach after Ryan's soccer party. It is still really warm here (upper 70's) and so it was beautiful there.
The boys enjoying running around.
Tyler actually wanted to take a picture...which he never wants to do these days.
My boys.
Ashley and Maddie enjoying some quality beach time.
The cloud that you are seeing was from the fires we had down here over the weekend. It looked really beautiful hanging out over the ocean. Every time I come to the beach I am always asking myself why I don't go more often, it's only 20 minutes away...then I remember that life seems to get in the way. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
those are some beautiful beach pictures - i guess we can thank the smoke for that.
can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment