Thursday, February 28, 2008

Monkey Boy

I came down the stairs the other morning after my shower and this is what I found. Tyler perched on top of the table. Things that were once on the table were now on the ground. Thank goodness he didn't throw the plant with the ceramic vase...just knocked it over. I think he climbed up there to finish off Ryan's pancakes. Crazy little boy. Good thing we love him.

He was so proud of himself that I had to take a picture and then quickly run over and pull him down before he took a major spill. I now make sure all of the chairs are pushed in so this doesn't happen again.

1 comment:

Ashes said...

Oh the things I have to look forward to. I keep wanting her to roll over and start crawling, and then I realize I have to keep an even closer eye on her when she does, so she can stay her immobile self for a while longer!