Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cheap Labor

We have had our Tahoe almost 4 years and in all that time I have never washed it myself. With two kids and a large car it just seemed like one more task that I just couldn't get to. I have since decided that I just need to bite the bullet and start washing my own car. The first time I washed it it was a two hour affair while the kids were taking a nap. The second time they were awake and I decided it's their car too, why can't they help me??? Ryan was actually really helpful...he washed most of the lower half of the car.
Then we lost focus. Tyler discovered the large puddle that was forming and decided to throw rocks in. He loves puddles and rocks, so this combined both his loves. Ryan had to join in of course.
Tyler in heaven. At one point Tyler just decided to sit down in the puddle. One of our neighbors came along to inform me he was doing this...of course I already knew this, but I am washing a car here people. Besides he's a little boy, isn't that what they do???
The finished project. The boys went straight in for a very long bath, and mom for a little rest. :)

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

That's the part of having kids I'm looking forward to the most. Legal slaves with no child labor laws :)

Ashes said...

This should truley be inspiring to reproduce more and more Kris!!