Tyler has began pulling himself up on absolutely everything. I took comfort in the fact that he hadn't figured out the stairs yet. Yesterday, I was in the kitchen cooking and I hear Ryan call out that Tyler was going up the stairs. I looked over and sure enough he had crawled up to the second step. Unfortunately, this means we are not far away from breaking out the gate. It was difficult to have it when Ryan was a baby, but now it is going to be impossible because Ryan climbs up the stairs 100 times a day. It has been a lot of fun though to watch Tyler crawl around the house and try to find where I am. We call him our little shark because once he finds you, he circles your feet until you pick him up.
Monday, March 12, 2007
So It Begins....
Tyler has began pulling himself up on absolutely everything. I took comfort in the fact that he hadn't figured out the stairs yet. Yesterday, I was in the kitchen cooking and I hear Ryan call out that Tyler was going up the stairs. I looked over and sure enough he had crawled up to the second step. Unfortunately, this means we are not far away from breaking out the gate. It was difficult to have it when Ryan was a baby, but now it is going to be impossible because Ryan climbs up the stairs 100 times a day. It has been a lot of fun though to watch Tyler crawl around the house and try to find where I am. We call him our little shark because once he finds you, he circles your feet until you pick him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love how smiley he is. Lil' T-bone.
Post a Comment