Mike Liu turned 30 this last week and Susie arranged a crazy Casino party to celebrate. We were asked to dress up 80's style to make the party a little more memorable. I decided to go as a 80's bussiness woman. I could have easily fit football pads in under those gigantic sleeves. The sad truth is I probably would have worn something like that in the 80's. Doug, on the other hand, decided to go a different route. He has always secretly admired the big hair bands of the 80's. The lady that sold him this outfit promised him he looked just like Tommy Lee in the 80's. That's good...I guess. It was a very fun party and everyone had a good time. There was even time for a little dancing to 80's music.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Mike Liu's 80's Poker Party
Mike Liu turned 30 this last week and Susie arranged a crazy Casino party to celebrate. We were asked to dress up 80's style to make the party a little more memorable. I decided to go as a 80's bussiness woman. I could have easily fit football pads in under those gigantic sleeves. The sad truth is I probably would have worn something like that in the 80's. Doug, on the other hand, decided to go a different route. He has always secretly admired the big hair bands of the 80's. The lady that sold him this outfit promised him he looked just like Tommy Lee in the 80's. That's good...I guess. It was a very fun party and everyone had a good time. There was even time for a little dancing to 80's music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment