Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Latest Happenings...

So I have hardly any pregnancy pictures from any of my pregnancies, but since this will be my last I figured why not. Ryan wanted to take a picture of me, hence the slightly blurry photo. Here I am in all my glory at 27 weeks along.
Some of the other things we have been doing this week...potty training Miss Kathryn. She has been doing pretty well. I figured I would capture the fact that she has been running around nude much of the week. She just barely turned 2 1/2 last week, but I wanted to get it done in time for her to be a pro by the time this next baby is born.
Some random funny pictures of the kids.
Love these kids!
On a less happy note, I have been to the doctor 4 times in the last week and a half for them. They have had a horrible hacking cough that does not seem to want to go away. They have all been on some sort of breathing treatment. I was dreading having to do treatments again this year with Kathryn (she was a beast about it last year), but she has been amazing about it. She sits patiently for 25 minutes and doesn't move a muscle...what a difference a year can make.