Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ryan's First Day of Kindergarten

*I know that I should have posted his a few months ago, but better late than never.*

Ryan started Kindergarten this year (September 1st). It was a big milestone for him and for Doug and I. I just couldn't believe that my little guy was big enough to start his school career. I promised myself that I would be strong, but I have to admit that there were a few tears shed on my part. I guess I just realized that his young little life at home with just me was over and he is growing up so fast.

Ryan all ready to go into his first day of kindergarten. Mrs. Wigley is his teacher this year (I know it is the perfect name for a kindergarten teacher).
Ryan, Tyler, and Mommy on his first day of school.
Giving Daddy a first day of school "high five".
Starting his first school assignment with Daddy. Notice his bear "Joe Bruin", they were asked to bring their favorite stuffed animal to school. Ryan wanted to show his support for UCLA...we know Daddy encourages that. We are so proud of Ryan and the incredible little boy he has become. We know that he will have such a great year at school.

No comments: