My first shower was with my ward. Leah Clinton and Emily Cowdell were nice enough to sponsor and host this shower(of course I have no pictures of them, bummer). It turned out so beautiful...I don't think these pictures do it justice. There was yummy food and great company!
Leah put together this huge candy bar for everyone to enjoy as a party favor. It was a hit to say the least.
Mom, my sister Kari, and little sister Kelly. We had a great evening eating and just getting to hang out without kids. I was showered with some very fun "girl" things for our new little baby girl.
My last shower was hosted by my friend Erika. I realized later that we were so busy talking and enjoying ourselves, that we never even pulled out a camera. We had a really nice lunch and talked about kids, since everyone present had at least one. I just wanted to thank Leah, Emily, Erika, and my family for everything. I felt so pampered and loved!!! :) We can't wait to meet this new little addition coming shortly to our family and decking her out in all her new "girl" attire. :)




1 comment:
Your shower at Erika's was so nice! The food was yummy and the group of girls were really fun. I'm glad I was able to stay for part of it. (even though we had family in town) Can't wait to meet your baby girl!
Post a Comment