Friday, May 29, 2009

Too Tired for Pants!!!

Ryan has given up naps recently, but every once in a while he will still feel the need to take one. The other day I was downstairs doing the dishes and I heard him get up to use the bathroom. I was waiting for him to come down the stairs assuming his nap was done, but all was quiet again upstairs. I decided to go check on him and half way up the stairs this is what I encountered. I guess he couldn't decide if he wanted to come downstairs or just go back to sleep and found a happy medium...minus his pants.

4 comments:

Jake & Brooke said...

What in the world?? LOL!!! I'm sure he'll appreciate those pics when he's 16. :)

Leah said...

that's awesome!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

That is great. Photos to embarrase him when he's in high school. Miss you guys alot!!

Lance and Celeste said...

My kids would never do that, meaning fall alseep anywhere but there bed. Now the no pants part is hillarious (sp) my kids have never done that either, but what great show your childs girlfriend photos that will be. So how is your pregnancy going?