Monday, February 16, 2009
Naked Buns...
Don't be shocked if you stop by our house and see a little naked pair of buns running around. We have been potty training Tyler for the last couple of weeks. It is going really well actually. We only have an occasional accident. He is even getting really good about telling me he needs to go to the bathroom if we are out and about. The one thing we need to work on is getting his underwear and pants back on each time. I will just get him dressed and before I know it I have a naked little boy running around my house again. I am proud of him and how quickly he has caught on to the whole thing. He is only 2 1/2...which is pretty young for a boy to be potty trained. Great Job, Tyler Bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You should have warned me about that photo...i was eating my dinner!!! hahaha
Oh my gosh. So cute! Way to document.
Post a Comment