Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Mommy and Me at Preschool
Today was the Mommy and me day at Ryan's preschool. He was so excited to have me come so he could give me the "top secret" project they have been working on. As you can see below they were these adorable flowers and pots they had made themselves.
Ryan showing me the pot and card he had made for me. We got to sit with them and eat cupcakes while they read us their cards.
After eating cupcakes and cards, we headed into the chapel were the kindergarten class sang a cute song and then they read us a story about mothers and love. It was a very cute program.
Ryan and his teacher...Mrs. Melissa. He really loves her and talks about her constantly.
I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a mother and enjoy all of the wonderful and challenging things that that brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I really need to show you the pictures that I found of you as a little kid. Ryan does look a lot like you.
Kelly,
I am glad you finally registered so you can leave comments...now, how is your blog coming???
It's www.mexikelly.blogspot.com if you want to look at it. However, there's nothing really to look at yet. I'm still trying to figure out the whole thing.
Post a Comment