Monday, February 4, 2008

Diggers and Dump Trucks...Oh My!!!

We had a loud knock on our door this morning and a man from the Tustin City Water Department informing us that there was a leak they needed to repair. It was a little annoying to not have water for half of the day, and all of the digging and jack hammering was a little loud, but Tyler was in heaven.

Ryan was gone at preschool in the morning, so Mommy and Tyler took a few trips outside to check on their progress. Tyler had this same grin on his face the entire time we were outside. Boys and loud, heavy machinery...I guess I will never completely understand the draw.

4 comments:

Dave said...

I love Tyler Bug's lil grin

Caitlin said...

He is soooo cute! I love it!

Ashes said...

Tyler and Taylor (Christophers little boy) should hang. Taylor is obsessed with the garbage man and his truck. The garbage man actually waves at Taylor whenever he sees him! Promising future ahead for him...

Jim and Allison said...

what a little cutie pie!