Saturday, December 22, 2007
Rudolph Cupcakes
So I signed up to bring the Christmas treats for Ryan's preschool class. I couldn't just bring some boring cookies or heaven forbid a store bought item...so I decided that I was going to make cupcakes resembling Rudolph. I have been in the kitchen baking like crazy this week, so needless to say I was beginning to run out of steam after baking and creating 10 gift baskets, making dinner for a work party, dessert for a get together for Doug's family, 3 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange, 3 dozen cookies for Ryan's preschool program, goodies for our neighbors, and now cupcakes. I needed some reinforcements. Doug graciously offered to create the antlers for me...I am not sure he realized how challenging that would be...2 cuts later he was done. Thanks for your help babe!

It was 11:30 at night at this point and my bed was really calling to me.
The finished product. The kids in his class loved the cupcakes and so it was all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Precious! Those are really darling. Looks like your hard work paid off indeed. Way to get your husband in on the action too -- Dave knows he must help if he wants any of the completed product :)
Post a Comment