I was able to go out of town this last weekend for a much needed girl weekend with my friend Becky Fowers. We stayed in San Luis Obispo and had a very fun and RELAXING time. We were able to do a tour of Hearst Castle and catch up on some much needed sleep. I have forgotten what it is like to be able to go somewhere without taking the whole kitchen sink. (Haha)
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Mommy's Little Weekend Away
I was able to go out of town this last weekend for a much needed girl weekend with my friend Becky Fowers. We stayed in San Luis Obispo and had a very fun and RELAXING time. We were able to do a tour of Hearst Castle and catch up on some much needed sleep. I have forgotten what it is like to be able to go somewhere without taking the whole kitchen sink. (Haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey, I've been called many things, but never "The Kitchen Sink". I am appalled.
Hahahaha!!!!!
Post a Comment